This program is an IPSec VPN client designed for any Windows-based workstation or laptop. It allows setting up a connection and providing a secure communication channel with the company’s information system.
A high level of security
The NETASQ VPN Client provides a high level of security in the management and application of VPN security policies. This client allows your mobile users to log on easily and safely to your company network.
The program can be configured as soon as it is installed to fully restrict access to VPN security policies to only the administrator. It also allows you to make the use of VPN security policies as safe as possible by allowing tunnels to be set up only under the condition that they go through the various authentication mechanisms available – X-Auth, certificates, etc…
Features of the VPN Client
The NETASQ VPN Client offers the following features:
- Strong encryption
- Strong user authentication
- NAT traversal
- Support for USB keys and chip cards
- Management of VoIP/SIP traffic
- DPD (Dead Peer Detection) feature and automatic redirection of tunnels to a redundant VPN gateway
- VPN tunnel keepalive mechanisms on unstable networks
- Protection of the VPN configuration
- Import and export of secure configurations
- Interface available in 25 languages
Downloading and Installation
The latest version available is version 5.52.001. This version builds in new features relating to the management of certificates as well as support for Windows 8. Please read the related Release Note for further details.
This version can be used for 30 days without the need for activating the license
Operating systems supported:
Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32/64- bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit.